I hope you all liked my first crafty type post. I really enjoyed putting it together. This one is pretty simple, once you have all your supplies its just a matter of setting up a production line and you’re good to go! Its great to have your Fiancé or Bridesmaids help out with this project too!
I doubled up our cake and favours for our guests, it was a great way to save money but still add a personal touch. My Husband and I had a small cutting cake for the traditional cutting of the cake and then the 80+ cupcakes were boxed up nicely and placed at the exit for people to take as they left.
The supplies you will need (and where you can find them) for 80 complete boxes are as follows:
- Craft punch, big enough to cover the face of your cupcake box http://amzn.to/1eyx0Xy
- 80 Cupcake boxes, I purchased 100 to allow for mistakes My cupcake box link or http://amzn.to/1eyxq0a
- 1 Ink pad http://amzn.to/1eyxA7X
- Personalised or relevant rubber stamp (see pic for idea) The Etsy Listing or http://amzn.to/1eyxXzd
- 20 sheets card stock paper, colour of your choice to go with your theme http://amzn.to/1eyc94C
- Craft glue, that dries clear http://amzn.to/1eycaWm
- Cupcakes! I got a local company to make mine (Pink Sherbet) I delivered my completed boxes to Brooke at Pink Sherbet two weeks before the wedding and she did the rest.
- Make sure you set yourself up on a firm surface like a dining table to do the stamping
- Ensure the craft glue you purchase isn’t too strong for paper, start light with the glue and ensure your stamps have completely dried before going ahead with the gluing
- The cupcake boxes will more than likely be delivered to you flat packed, I assembled all of mine before starting the rest of the project
- Allow materials to do some testers and for any mistakes you might make along they way, we all do! 🙂
I loved how personalised these were and the vintage feel of the presentation. You could use any theme and again this project would be great for a baby shower or party of any kind!
Enjoy, please ask any questions you might have in the comments section.